Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/29 16:12:48 UTC

Reported issues

I reported MyFaces-17 and MyFaces-18 almost 2 weeks ago along with a
fix, and they have yet to be reviewed.  The bug involves core JSF
components, and we are currently using my fix in our MyFaces build.

I don't mean to bother, but I just don't want to have to re-integrate
my fix into the next code release.

Thanks.

--
If you don't have a GMail account, I probably have 5 invites.  Just ask!
-Heath Borders-Wing

RE: Reported issues

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi Heath,
thanks for your help!
I included your patches,
they work for me.

could please check last CVS_Head and try them
on WASD ?

thanks