Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/09 02:11:00 UTC

[Vote] Android@4.0.1, WP8@3.8.1, Windows@3.8.2 Releases

Please review and vote on these releases by replying to this email
(and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

These releases are just including an updated snapshot of cordova.js so
it works with ripple again.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8997

The archive has been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8997

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-android: 4.0.1 (6b7eaf2386)
cordova-wp8: 3.8.1 (0a099394ab)
cordova-windows: 3.8.2 (eb4e7125e0)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android#4.0.1    cordova platform
add https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8#3.8.1    cordova platform
add https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows#3.8.2

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/ and publish it to NPM

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [Vote] Android@4.0.1, WP8@3.8.1, Windows@3.8.2 Releases

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Steve Gill
Sergey Grebnov
Tim Barham

The vote has passed. I will publish to dist & npm now.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
bump.