Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dmitry Beransky <db...@ucsd.edu> on 2001/11/15 20:14:42 UTC

Re: WebDav Default JSP page

Hi,

I'd like to go back to this old thread because I'm trying to do the same
thing as Matt:  provide a custom index page to some of the collections.  I
got as far as Remy outlines in the message, next I need to modify the
index.jsp file to display files of interest located in the underlying
collection.  As a reference point, I'm using jsp files in slide-admin, that
use Slide's taglib to access slide functionality.  These files start with
the following declarations:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"   prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"   prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld"  prefix="logic" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/slide-struts.tld"  prefix="slide" %>

Guessing, I have to do the same in my jsp, where do I put the *.tld files
and the corresponding struts and slide-struts jars?  If I'm accessing the
page through:  http://localhost:8080/slide/publicGallery/index.jsp, what is
(is there?) the physical location of the /slide context?

Thanks
Dmitry