Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "shicheng31604@gmail.com" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/04 08:46:55 UTC

Distributed Cluster Deployment

Hi all:
    The official documentation on the cluster building part seems to only mention TCP/IP and Zookeeper discovery, and the case is also implemented through the Spring project. I am more concerned about whether it is possible to build a distributed cluster directly?If so , how ?

shicheng31604@gmail.com

Re: Re: Distributed Cluster Deployment

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you can use sqlline.sh directly in the shell for distributed
queries either way: with Java and with XML.

Ilya Kasnacheev

пн, 8 июл. 2019 г. в 04:27, shicheng31604@gmail.com <shicheng31604@gmail.com

Posted by "shicheng31604@gmail.com" <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.