Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mike Wiesenberg <mw...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/27 16:11:13 UTC

Critical System Error in ContinuousQuery processing node

 Hi,
 When I start a continuous query listener while another client is deleting
entries from the same cache, I observe the node and listener crash with
this exception in the node:

err=java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Object cannot be cast to
java.util.List
 at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryEventBuffer.addResult(CacheContinuousQueryEventBuffer.java:330)

using Ignite 2.10.0

Anyone know about this?

Thanks

Re: Critical System Error in ContinuousQuery processing node

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Can you attach the full stack trace and log, please?