Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/03 09:19:45 UTC

Re: Ignite .NET in docker (linux)?

Ok, so your idea is to build an image starting from Microsoft .NET image.
Then you add the java jdk, and make a c# project that launch the ignite
node, is it right?

Can you clarify to me these lines:

RUN dotnet restore
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "run"]

thanks,
   F.D.

Posted by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok.

Thank you vary much,
   F.D.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
I see.

Posted by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by "F.D." <fr...@gmail.com>.
I've done some further steps.

now the docker file is:
FROM microsoft/dotnet:2.1-sdk

ENV http_proxy='http://10.0.75.1:3128'
ENV https_proxy='https://10.0.75.1:3128'

WORKDIR /app

RUN apt update && apt install default-jdk -y --no-install-recommends

COPY *.csproj ./
COPY nuget.config ./

RUN dotnet restore --configfile nuget.config

COPY . ./
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "run"]

I've added some env variables to permits to the apt to install the jdk. But
now I've a problem with nuget.
I added a configuration file:
<configuration>
<config>
<add key="http_proxy" value="http://10.0.75.1:3128" />
</config>
</configuration>

But I got this error message:

 ---> Running in 1f6391892153
>   Restoring packages for /app/ignite-docker-test.csproj...
> /app/ignite-docker-test.csproj : error NU1100: Unable to resolve
> 'Apache.Ignite (>= 2.7.0)' for '.NETCoreApp,Version=v2.1'.
>   Generating MSBuild file /app/obj/ignite-docker-test.csproj.nuget.g.props.
>   Generating MSBuild file
> /app/obj/ignite-docker-test.csproj.nuget.g.targets.
>   Restore failed in 192.91 ms for /app/ignite-docker-test.csproj.
> The command '/bin/sh -c dotnet restore --configfile nuget.config' returned
> a non-zero code: 1

If I remove
--configfile nuget.config

I got this error: