Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/04/01 18:54:18 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "httpd run away processes" on BSDI (fwd)

not acked.

From: hribnak@nucleus.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Apr  1  8:35:18 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "httpd run away processes" on BSDI

Submitter: hribnak@nucleus.com
Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.1
Extra Modules used: Stock Apache 1.0.3
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.nucleus.com/~bobo

Symptoms:
--
The problem is when someone goes to a users web page
and they no longer have an index.html that httpd

All I do then is kill the runaways and then all is
fine until someone connects to pages where no
index.html exits

Please get back to me asap we have a busy web site
350,000 hits per week

--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from hribnak@nucleus.com -----