Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Olara <st...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/07/16 17:50:18 UTC

Re: problem with Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"})

Hello All,

I am having a problem with wizard.

I managed to run the orignal examples, I need to customise it a little and make the Wizard step class accept a object as a second aurgment of its constructor.

The problem am having is how to call it using

Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"}).

Below is what I have done so far

Constructor ctor = AnswerWizard.class.getConstructor(new Class[]{String.class, Question.class});
Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"});
border.add(wizard);

In the Markup I use

 Wizard will be placed here