Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by soussou97 <db...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/09/19 13:48:59 UTC

JMS and MS env

Hi;

I seek a powerful product  (paying) to interface with a jms queue
independently of SA.
I have tested ActivreJMS but it is a small tool not adapted for production
site (performance).
Aim its to be able starting from a env Microsoft (DLL or a exe) to
send/receive msgs (Sync/async) on one or several JMS queues by disregarding
provider SA.

Regards

Re: JMS and MS env

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/20/06, soussou97 <db...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi James;
>
> Where I can find a example ?

There's an example on this page with links to the source code which
includes a bunch of NUnit tests that show NMS in operation...

http://activemq.org/site/nms.html

--

James
-------