Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Dominik Marciniszyn <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/25 09:32:32 UTC

Import-Export property files between modules

Hi,

I have a few modules and each of them have its own property file in
src/main/resources. I would like to export these files from each bundle and
import them in one module. The module should create one file from this
files. (Each file has the same name). Can I do it by <Export-Package>,
<Import-Package> in maven-bundle-plugin? I have problem with import these
files into one bundle.

Thanks for any help or advice,
Dominik Marciniszyn

Re: Import-Export property files between modules

Posted by Dominik Marciniszyn <ma...@gmail.com>.
By export I mean to get the resource in target/classes after build by maven.
I use <Resource-Include> tag to extract my property file from bundle and now
I would like to put them into one bundle by using <Import-Package> or
something else if it is possible.

Re: Import-Export property files between modules

Posted by Milen Dyankov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Do you want this to happen at runtime or build time? Can you be more
specific about what exactly the terms "export" and "import" mean in your
particular case?

http://about.me/milen