Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eric Seifert <es...@waca.com> on 2004/02/25 21:02:13 UTC

Another question

How would I take an xsd and create a java stub class with it?

RE: Another question

Posted by Barbara Samson <bs...@cisco.com>.
Eric:

You would need to import the xsd into a wsdl file. The Java
stub/skeleton and other supporting classes get generated from the wsdl.
To import the schema into the wsdl, you could (for example) have it in
the same directory as the wsdl. Then use
<import namespace="schema-target-namespace"
location="schema-file-name"/>.

Then you need an Ant build file set up to call wsdl2java with the
appropriate arguments. There are many great examples of how to do this
in $AXIS_HOME/test/wsdl. I have been working on it for the past few
days, using test/wsdl/wrapped_inout as a template.

Barbara

How would I take an xsd and create a java stub class with it?