Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Hartmann <eh...@rhinfo.com> on 2005/07/20 10:20:06 UTC

Trouble with multipart/form-data and servlet name

Hello,

I'm testing our applicatio under Tomcat 5.5.9 (under Linux and with sun
jdk 1.4.2_08) and I have the following behaviour:

The getServletName() return
org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.com.sharedvalue.document.servlet.admin.UploadFiles
when I use a form with enctype="multipart/form-data" that call a servlet
named com.sharedvalue.document.servlet.admin.UploadFiles. I was
expecting "com.sharedvalue.document.servlet.admin.UploadFiles". This
behaviour occurs only when the form is a multipart.

As this breaks some functionnality in our application, I would like to
know it's a normal behaviour ?

Thanks in advance,

-Eric