Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/08/10 18:01:58 UTC

SVN commits

All,

Please hold off on any SVN commits for a little while. I'm in the
middle of making a change to the focus system that will touch a lot of
classes and I'd prefer to avoid any merge conflicts. Thanks.

Re: SVN commits

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Well, yes, that would be the inverse of my having exclusive access to
SVN.  :-)

If I introduced any major merge conflicts for others, I apologize.

Re: SVN commits

Re: SVN commits

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.