Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Rhodes, Phillip C." <Ph...@alcoa.com> on 2002/02/22 17:27:11 UTC

where is mod_ext_filter.so in NT binary dist?

Hi,

I am wondering where I can pick up a binary distribution of
mod_ext_filter.so for NT?

For apache
Server version: Apache/2.0.32
Server built:   Feb 16 2002 12:35:44

Thanks!

RE: where is mod_ext_filter.so in NT binary dist?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Rhodes, Phillip C. [mailto:Phillip.Rhodes@alcoa.com]

> I am wondering where I can pick up a binary distribution
> of mod_ext_filter.so for NT?

[Please post in plain text]

My guess is that this module won't work in win32 without some heavy
modification.  It is mostly just an experimental/demonstration module, in
any case.

Joshua.