Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aggarwal <ri...@accenture.com> on 2012/02/08 11:24:50 UTC

invoking External WSDL

Hi,

I am new to integration/camel framework. can anyone tell me the steps to
invoke external 3rd party WSDl using camel. a small example will be of great
help.

Thanks
Rishi

Re: invoking External WSDL

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishi,

have a look at CXF Component and Spring Web Services Component.

Also there is a good blog post from Marcelo here
http://marcelojabali.blogspot.com/2011/07/calling-web-services-with-apache-camel.html

HTH
Bilgin