Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lilantha Darshana <Li...@virtusa.com> on 2003/10/17 04:45:25 UTC

[Axis C++] Looking forward to integrate the servlet & IIS support

Hi guys,

I did not get any feedback on the integration questions
I asked regarding the servlet/JNI & IIS module integration
to support axis/c++ to work with other web servers & Appservers
other than Apache web server.
As we discuss we need of deciding the proper API for
supporting other web servers. The API suggestion I have posted
earlier was a reference impl. but can be changed as required
to make it nicer and cleaner.

This way I would be able to integrate modules done in the:
ws-axis\c\src\server\catalina
and the IIS module (need to complete) in ws-axis\c\src\server\iis.

if possible let me know whether we can have this changes to
be available in the rel 1.0. If it is too late lets defer
it to the next version.

regards
Lilantha

Debian GNU/Linux (kernel 2.4.21-rc3)

The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time.  The
terror of their tyranny, however, is alleviated by their lack of consistency.
		-- Albert Einstein