Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Hannum <dh...@quovadx.com> on 2006/12/08 19:48:27 UTC

inputFile and naming collisions

Is it possible for two threads uploading the same-named file via an
inputFile to collide? Trinidad is going to put them all in the same dir,
I think. What I don't know is if it uses a unique name internally.

I have co-workers who are hell-bent on making sure that can't happen.
Can anyone answer that?

Thanks

Dan

Re: inputFile and naming collisions

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
No, it won't.  We don't use the name of the file being uploaded
at all for temporary storage.  Just File.createTempFile().

-- Adam