Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Sivashanmuganathan, Sundaranathan (Cognizant)" <Su...@cognizant.com> on 2006/08/07 09:51:23 UTC

Deploying a BPEL in ServiceMix

Hi All,

     I am really sorry if this is a repost. I am new to this space and i would like to deploy a bpel file in servicemix. How do i do that? I checked with the bpel sample that is available with the servicemix but that seems to be a JMSClient. I searched for a bpel file but i couldn't find.

I would like to know the following.I have created a bpel and wsdl file, now how do i deploy this in servicemix and how do i use it?

thanks,
-Sundar.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

RE: Deploying a BPEL in ServiceMix

Posted by Waxter <ml...@intecna.es>.
After many attemps, I have achieved to install the two components generated
by Netbeans (com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2 and com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2) deploying it
in the install servicemix folder.

But when I try to deploy the Service Assembly, i get the following error:
GRAVE: Failed to deploy: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.factory.ValidatingWSDLFactory
javax.jbi.JBIException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.factory.ValidatingWSDLFactory

The complete servicemix log is detailed next:

Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.0.1-incubating

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.0.1-incubating JBI
Container (ServiceMix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please see: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionManager#
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEBootstrap init
INFO: Calling init method
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setDB_JNDIName
INFO: setting jndiname jdbc/__default
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setDB_Type
INFO: setting type 4
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setDB_URL
INFO: setting dburl jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/derbyDB
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setDB_Password
INFO: setting password pass2
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setDB_UserName
INFO: setting user usr2
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInstallerConfiguration
setPersistenceEnabled
INFO: setting PersistenceEnabled flag false
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEBootstrap init
INFO: init method has been called
05-dic-2006 16:10:52 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEBootstrap
getExtensionMBeanName
INFO: retrieving installation configuration mbean
05-dic-2006 16:10:52
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.bootstrap.HttpSoapBindingBootstrap init
INFO: Registered MBean
org.apache.servicemix:ContainerName=ServiceMix,Type=Component,Name=com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2,SubType=BootstrapExtension
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2
05-dic-2006 16:10:53 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSEInOutThread run
INFO: Started BPEL service engine in-out thread
[...]
05-dic-2006 16:10:53 com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.BPELSELifeCycle start
INFO: BPEL service engine started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Setting running state for
Component: com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2 to Started
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2
05-dic-2006 16:10:53 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingLifeCycle start
INFO: HTTP SOAP binding started.
05-dic-2006 16:10:53 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.OutboundReceiver run
INFO: Started receiver
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) started
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Location TutorialBPEL.zip no longer
exists - removing ...
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Attempting to remove archive at:
TutorialBPEL.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Undeploying service assembly
TutorialBPELApplication
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Archive changed:
processing TutorialBPEL.zip ...
05-dic-2006 16:18:18 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer deploy
INFO: Deploying service unit :
TutorialBPELApplication-com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2 from
/opt/apache-servicemix-3.0.1-incubating/data/smx/service-assemblies/TutorialBPELApplication/version_4/sus/com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2/TutorialBPELApplication-com.sun.httpsoapbc-1.0-2
05-dic-2006 16:18:18 com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer deploy
GRAVE: Failed to deploy: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.factory.ValidatingWSDLFactory
javax.jbi.JBIException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.factory.ValidatingWSDLFactory
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.ServiceUnitImpl.createEndpoints(ServiceUnitImpl.java:409)
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.ServiceUnitImpl.deploy(ServiceUnitImpl.java:162)
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer.deploy(HttpSoapBindingDeployer.java:144)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:295)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:592)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.factory.ValidatingWSDLFactory
        at
com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.ServiceUnitImpl.createEndpoints(ServiceUnitImpl.java:355)
        ... 8 more
INFO  - DeploymentService              - UnDeployed ServiceUnit
TutorialBPELApplication-TutorialBPEL from Component: com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2
ERROR - AutoDeploymentService          - Failed to update Service Assembly:
TutorialBPELApplication
java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
<component-task-result>
<component-name>com.sun.bpelse-1.0-2</component-name>
<component-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
<message-type>WARNING</message-type>
<task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Unable to parse result string</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
<exception-info>
<nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message/>
<stack-trace><![CDATA[java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.getChildElement(DeploymentService.java:648)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.getComponentTaskResult(DeploymentService.java:600)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:528)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:295)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:592)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
]]></stack-trace>
</exception-info>
</task-result-details>
</component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:121)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:107)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:563)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:295)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:592)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Automatic
install of /opt/apache-servicemix-3.0.1-incubating/deploy/TutorialBPEL.zip
failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to update Service Assembly:
TutorialBPELApplication
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:309)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:592)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
[...]

        ... 4 more

Posted by fergunet <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Jeff!

[...]

processing foo.jar ...

Posted by fergunet <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Did you resolve your problem? 'Cause I've the same : ) I don't know how to