Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Arturo Perez <ap...@hayesinc.com> on 2006/09/15 22:18:30 UTC

converting 2.3 -> 3.0 lost old blogs

Hi all,

I have 3.0 running as a vanilla install, no old weblogs.  But it does not work when try to convert a 2.3 install to the 3.0 install.  None of the old weblogs work.

Is there some easy way I can convert the entries of a 2.3 weblog to the 3.0 weblog database?  I have a postgresql backup that I don't mind editting.

tia,
arturo

Re: converting 2.3 -> 3.0 lost old blogs

Posted by Brian Blakeley <we...@labourunions.com>.
If you mean that the old blogs are not visible then check the wiki for
the information on the changes made in themes.

Or you could read this post from Matt Raible:

http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd?entry=apache_roller_3_0_rc1

I believe that you need to down load most of the themes from the new
support site and then your users need to activate their themes.

At least that is my understanding.

Hope that this is helpful.

Brian