Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/01/26 17:30:49 UTC

[VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Oh boy, this is fun...

I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
committer, back from emeritus status.

In case someone doesn't know who he is WRT Cocoon, he is one of the
original authors. Look in CVS, and he is there, making mistakes we still
suffer from today ;-P

So, given that he is willing to work again in Cocoon making us all
happy, and has already submitted some patches showing good humor, here
is my +1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
 >. . .
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

+1!

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

Enthousiastic and respectful +1 here. :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Christian Haul wrote:

> On 26.Jan.2003 -- 05:30 PM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >
> > Oh boy, this is fun...
> >
> > I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> > Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> > committer, back from emeritus status.
>
> +1 welcome back (please ignore duplicate if the original mail passes
>    Mr. Spamfilter Nicola since posted from dialup ;-)

+1

Stephan Michels.

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 26.Jan.2003 -- 05:30 PM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

+1 welcome back (please ignore duplicate if the original mail passes
   Mr. Spamfilter Nicola since posted from dialup ;-)

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:30:49PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.
>
> So, given that he is willing to work again in Cocoon making us all
> happy, and has already submitted some patches showing good humor, here
> is my +1

+1

Michael

RE: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
+1

welcome back :)
--
Torsten

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 27 January 2003 01:59, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > In case someone doesn't know who he is WRT Cocoon, he is one of the
> > original authors. Look in CVS, and he is there, making mistakes we still
> > suffer from today ;-P
>
> 3 bugs per line of code (on a rough basis) :-)

Can't been that bad since they want you back. Or is it some bugs they can't
figure out, and think you can do it?

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

You're doing this only because I asked you to put the new version of
Jetty in CVS and you're about to go out... Admit it! :-) :-) :-)

> In case someone doesn't know who he is WRT Cocoon, he is one of the
> original authors. Look in CVS, and he is there, making mistakes we still
> suffer from today ;-P

3 bugs per line of code (on a rough basis) :-)

> So, given that he is willing to work again in Cocoon making us all
> happy, and has already submitted some patches showing good humor, here
> is my +1

I kinda have to, unfortunately! (yeah right) :-) :-) :-) Stefano got my
boss into this stuff one night over beers at N2O in Soho, and now I have
deliverables on 2.1 due by the end of march....

	Pier

Re: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
+1 from me, too

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
John Morrison wrote:

> I thought commit status was forever ;)

It kinda is... But as I also manage the CVS karma lists, I removed
myself like 1 1/2 years ago after probably 10 months of inactivity (I
consider the _right_ to commit to be the same as the _due_ to be a
committer, following discussions, voting and stuff)

	Pier

RE: [VOTE] Pierpaolo Fumagalli as a cocoon committer

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.

I thought commit status was forever ;)

Pier; +1 welcome back from emeritus :)

J.

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Sunday, Jan 26, 2003, at 16:30 Europe/London, Nicola Ken Barozzi
wrote:

> Oh boy, this is fun...
>
> I'd like to propose Pierpaolo Fumagalli, aka pier@apache.org, aka Mr
> Bugzilla notwithstanding, aka many other things as an active cocoon
> committer, back from emeritus status.
>
> In case someone doesn't know who he is WRT Cocoon, he is one of the
> original authors. Look in CVS, and he is there, making mistakes we
> still suffer from today ;-P
>
> So, given that he is willing to work again in Cocoon making us all
> happy, and has already submitted some patches showing good humor, here
> is my +1

Are you SURE you want him back?  ;)

Oh, all right them ....

+1