Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/23 23:04:22 UTC

Transpiler bugs (was: Re: [FalconJX] A couple of bugs: JS Object class isn't dynamic. Prototype unexpectedly shares variables.)

Shorthand for Vector (new <String>[]) doesn't transpile to []
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34915

This one has a workaround too, so I am not blocked.

- Josh

Re: Transpiler bugs (was: Re: [FalconJX] A couple of bugs: JS Object class isn't dynamic. Prototype unexpectedly shares variables.)

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Working great. Thanks so much for taking care of these so fast, Mike!
>
> Here's another issue that I found in JS.swc/externc just now:
>
> JS.swc is missing non-static indexOf() and lastIndexOf() in Array
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34918
>
> This one has a workaround too. I can use myArray["indexOf"](item); for now,
> so no rush.
>
> - Josh

To be honest, it's a metal exercise right now to see how fast I can get
them done in the short amount of time I have with some tests. :)

Mike

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.