Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Clayton Turner <ca...@g.cofc.edu> on 2014/07/24 20:02:06 UTC

ytex examples

I've been following the usage component guide for ctakes 3.2 and ytex, but
I'm having an issue.

I get to the point where I want to export my data as a bag of words (or
cuis), but the documentation on the wiki seems to be really out of date
when it comes to the exporting for data mining step.

The YTEX home directory doesn't seem to actually be a thing and there's no
fracture example directory with a cui/word folder for the examples anymore.

Is there an updated version of this documentation in the works or can
someone just give me pointers on how to execute the command over the
command prompt (Windows)?

Thank you,
Clayton

Re: ytex examples

Posted by Clayton Turner <ca...@g.cofc.edu>.
Hi again:

This issue is still persisting. I can only find the SparseDataExporterImpl
class outside of the ctakes snapshot and, even using that version, I cannot
get the exporter to work, regardless of the parameters I pass to it.

Re: ytex examples

Posted by Clayton Turner <ca...@g.cofc.edu>.

Re: ytex examples

Posted by Clayton Turner <ca...@g.cofc.edu>.