Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Security Admin (NetSec)" <se...@netsecdesign.com> on 2012/03/20 00:06:18 UTC

[users@httpd] adding particular option to httpd build

Currently have an apache server with following options:

Server compiled with....
-D APACHE_MPM_DIR="server/mpm/prefork"
-D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
-D APR_HAS_MMAP
-D APR_HAVE_IPV6 (IPv4-mapped addresses enabled)
-D APR_USE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE
-D APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
-D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
-D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
-D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
-D HTTPD_ROOT="/etc/httpd"
-D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec"
-D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="run/httpd.pid"
-D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/apache_runtime_status"
-D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/accept.lock"
-D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
-D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
-D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"

I would like to maintain these options in the new build.  When I typed "./configure -help" I could not find these options listed.  If someone could let me know what syntax I need to use (./configure ...) much appreciated.

RE: [users@httpd] adding particular option to httpd build

Posted by "Bennett, Tony" <Be...@con-way.com>.
If you still have the original "build tree" for your current version of Apache,
you can look at the top of "config.log" file, or you can look at "config.nice"...
...both of these have the original configure command and are located at
the top of the build tree in the same directory as "configure".

-tony

Posted by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Caruso <in...@simonecaruso.com>.
> I would like to maintain these options in the new build.  When I typed
> “./configure –help” I could not find these options listed.  If someone could let
> me know what syntax I need to use (./configure …) much appreciated.

Most of these are set running configure, u should study how automake works... a
security expert... lol

--
Simone Caruso
IT Consultant