Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Christian Tardif <ch...@servinfo.ca> on 2020/04/23 04:13:04 UTC

Re[2]: Duo authentication issue

The server where it resides right now (it's on a Kubernetes cluster) is about 1 minute 15 seconds ahead of the UTC right now. Is it too far from the "official" time?

- Christian

Posted by Christian Tardif <ch...@servinfo.ca>.
Just adjusted the time on the kubernetes node, and it does make a difference... tought that the cookie was good for 300 seconds, as per the code. Apparently, it is shorter than that.

Thanks for the tip !

- Christian

Christian Tardif
christian.tardif@servinfo.ca<ma...@servinfo.ca>

SVP, pensez à l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce message.