Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com> on 2016/12/14 09:26:23 UTC

Paid AS3/Flex dev support

Hi there,
our third baby was just born so I was and will be very inactive for a while here on the list.

Today I've a request regarding paid AS3/Flex development support:

I'm working for an automotive supplier in Germany.
For a current project we'd like to evaluate if there's a chance to speed up development by recruiting external professionals for a while (Approximately 3-6 months from Feb 2017, on-site or anywhere).
The app is built with PureMVC/AS3 and the latest Flex SDK. It consumes a REST (JSON) API which is implement with PHP.
So my question is if there're still some guys who would be interested to help out with AS3/Flex development and what is the average hourly rate.

To get an idea of if it would be great if interested people get in touch with me per mail.

Many thanks in advance,
Olaf

[Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten - Feliz Navidad - Joyeux Noel - Vesele Vanoce]

________________________________

Edscha Holding GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Remscheid
Registergericht: Wuppertal, HRB 22889
Geschäftsführung: Francisco J. Riberas Mera, Francisco López Peña, David Vázquez Pascual, Torsten Greiner, Markus Kirchner, Hans-Peter Schulz und Volker Weiss

Vertretungsberechtigt sind nur Geschäftsführer und schriftlich Bevollmächtigte.

Solely Managing Directors or employees with a written proxy have got power of representation.

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien ist vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system. Thank you.

Re: Paid AS3/Flex dev support

Re: Paid AS3/Flex dev support

Posted by Jeffrey Battershall <jb...@gmail.com>.
Olaf,

I’m interested - but there are projects currently being finalized, so I would need know very soon.

My rate would be $70.

Jeff

> On Dec 14, 2016, at 4:26 AM, Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
> our third baby was just born so I was and will be very inactive for a while here on the list.
>
> Today I've a request regarding paid AS3/Flex development support:
>
> I'm working for an automotive supplier in Germany.
> For a current project we'd like to evaluate if there's a chance to speed up development by recruiting external professionals for a while (Approximately 3-6 months from Feb 2017, on-site or anywhere).
> The app is built with PureMVC/AS3 and the latest Flex SDK. It consumes a REST (JSON) API which is implement with PHP.
> So my question is if there're still some guys who would be interested to help out with AS3/Flex development and what is the average hourly rate.
>
> To get an idea of if it would be great if interested people get in touch with me per mail.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Olaf
>

> [Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten - Feliz Navidad - Joyeux Noel - Vesele Vanoce]
>
> ________________________________
>
> Edscha Holding GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Remscheid
> Registergericht: Wuppertal, HRB 22889
> Geschäftsführung: Francisco J. Riberas Mera, Francisco López Peña, David Vázquez Pascual, Torsten Greiner, Markus Kirchner, Hans-Peter Schulz und Volker Weiss
>
> Vertretungsberechtigt sind nur Geschäftsführer und schriftlich Bevollmächtigte.
>
> Solely Managing Directors or employees with a written proxy have got power of representation.
>
> Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien ist vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.
>
> The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system. Thank you.

Jeffrey Battershall
jbattershall@gmail.com
(484) 477-9900

Re: Paid AS3/Flex dev support

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi… wanted to follow up… I'm coming off of both my contracts and looking
for work. Available to start anytime.