Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com> on 2016/01/04 08:44:49 UTC

Fail to run ' mvn apache-rat:check'

Hi all,
I try to run 'mvn apache-rat:check', but with issue:

[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'apache-rat' in the current project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local (/root/.m2/repository), central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/NoPluginFoundForPrefixException

I've checked no changes of apache-rat-plugin in pom.xml.
Someone could run this command to help me exclude my env problem?

Thanks
Jiajia

Re: Fail to run ' mvn apache-rat:check'

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 04/01/16 08:57, Li, Jiajia a écrit :
> Thanks Kai, I will check my env.

This is a weird error :/

I was able to run mvn apache-rat:check after having add these lines in
my ~/.m2/settings.xml file :

  <pluginGroups>
    <pluginGroup>org.apache.rat</pluginGroup>
  </pluginGroups>

No idea why it works with that, and why it's necessary.

None of the other projects I'm working on (ApacheDS, API, MINA) requires
it...

RE: Fail to run ' mvn apache-rat:check'

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.