Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2005/09/04 09:54:20 UTC

[VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Dear all,

we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.1.0. release.

The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
open.

The new release fixes some problems reported via JIRA, another
major topic was code clean up of the Axis and JAX-RPC
handlers.

As a courtesy to all WSS4J users this release contains an
additional ZIP file that holds all other JARs that are
required by WSS4J. Please note that we probably not use the
very latest versions of these JARs, but we used them during
the tests.

As already announced in a previous mail to the list we will
remove the backwards compatibility to the very old, inoffical
OASIS WSS draft specifications in the next release. Thus this
release is the last one that supports the old namespace
definitions (refer to mail subject
"Extending WSS4J to the new OASIS specs" from August, 30th)

Regards,
Werner

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

-- Ruchith

On 9/4/05, Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.1.0. release.
>
> The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
> open.
>
> The new release fixes some problems reported via JIRA, another
> major topic was code clean up of the Axis and JAX-RPC
> handlers.
>
> As a courtesy to all WSS4J users this release contains an
> additional ZIP file that holds all other JARs that are
> required by WSS4J. Please note that we probably not use the
> very latest versions of these JARs, but we used them during
> the tests.
>
> As already announced in a previous mail to the list we will
> remove the backwards compatibility to the very old, inoffical
> OASIS WSS draft specifications in the next release. Thus this
> release is the last one that supports the old namespace
> definitions (refer to mail subject
> "Extending WSS4J to the new OASIS specs" from August, 30th)
>

> Regards,
> Werner

Ruchith

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1, great work guys

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1, great work guys

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as well.

Chamikara

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as well.

Chamikara

Fwd: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.
 Thilina

 On 9/4/05, jaliya@opensource.lk <ja...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> +1 for the release.
>
> Jaliya
>
> > +1 from me.
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > On 9/4/05, Werner Dittmann < Werner.Dittmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.1.0. release.
> >>
> >> The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
> >> open.
> >>
> >> The new release fixes some problems reported via JIRA, another
> >> major topic was code clean up of the Axis and JAX-RPC
> >> handlers.
> >>
> >> As a courtesy to all WSS4J users this release contains an
> >> additional ZIP file that holds all other JARs that are
> >> required by WSS4J. Please note that we probably not use the
> >> very latest versions of these JARs, but we used them during
> >> the tests.
> >>
> >> As already announced in a previous mail to the list we will
> >> remove the backwards compatibility to the very old, inoffical
> >> OASIS WSS draft specifications in the next release. Thus this
> >> release is the last one that supports the old namespace
> >> definitions (refer to mail subject
> >> "Extending WSS4J to the new OASIS specs" from August, 30th)
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> Werner

> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service
> Platform

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.
 Thilina

 On 9/4/05, jaliya@opensource.lk <ja...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> +1 for the release.
>
> Jaliya
>
> > +1 from me.
> >
> > -- dims
> >
> > On 9/4/05, Werner Dittmann < Werner.Dittmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.1.0. release.
> >>
> >> The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
> >> open.
> >>
> >> The new release fixes some problems reported via JIRA, another
> >> major topic was code clean up of the Axis and JAX-RPC
> >> handlers.
> >>
> >> As a courtesy to all WSS4J users this release contains an
> >> additional ZIP file that holds all other JARs that are
> >> required by WSS4J. Please note that we probably not use the
> >> very latest versions of these JARs, but we used them during
> >> the tests.
> >>
> >> As already announced in a previous mail to the list we will
> >> remove the backwards compatibility to the very old, inoffical
> >> OASIS WSS draft specifications in the next release. Thus this
> >> release is the last one that supports the old namespace
> >> definitions (refer to mail subject
> >> "Extending WSS4J to the new OASIS specs" from August, 30th)
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> Werner

> > --
> > Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service
> Platform

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina
http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.1.0 Release

Posted by ja...@opensource.lk.
+1 for the release.

Jaliya

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

-- dims

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

-- dims

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

-- Ruchith

On 9/4/05, Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.1.0. release.
>
> The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
> open.
>
> The new release fixes some problems reported via JIRA, another
> major topic was code clean up of the Axis and JAX-RPC
> handlers.
>
> As a courtesy to all WSS4J users this release contains an
> additional ZIP file that holds all other JARs that are
> required by WSS4J. Please note that we probably not use the
> very latest versions of these JARs, but we used them during
> the tests.
>
> As already announced in a previous mail to the list we will
> remove the backwards compatibility to the very old, inoffical
> OASIS WSS draft specifications in the next release. Thus this
> release is the last one that supports the old namespace
> definitions (refer to mail subject
> "Extending WSS4J to the new OASIS specs" from August, 30th)
>

> Regards,
> Werner

Ruchith