Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2001/02/08 19:04:30 UTC

Bugzilla components created

I've created all the components for bugzilla, per the vote in xerces-j-dev.

Please start using bugzilla to report and repair bugs.

The Apache Bugzilla is available at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

Ted

Re: Bugzilla components created

Posted by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com>.
> Ted Leung wrote:
>
> I've created all the components for bugzilla, per the vote in
> xerces-j-dev.
>
> Please start using bugzilla to report and repair bugs.
>
> The Apache Bugzilla is available at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

Great, but the official page http://xml.apache.org/bugs/ still states
that the bug tracking system is down. Could you redirect this page to
the new bugzilla page?
Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group

Building docs from cvs?

Posted by Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com>.
Using a CVS snapshot that I updated this morning, I get a ZipException
when I attempt to build the docs. Anyone else have this trouble?  Is
this a problem in CVS or on my end?

Building docs for xerces-J 1.3.0 ...
     [java] The args attribute is deprecated. Please use nested arg elements.
     [java] [StyleBook] Overriding targetDirectory="./build/docs/html" (Old=".")     [java] [StyleBook] Project URL: "sbk:/sources/docs-book.xml"
     [java] [BasicEngine] Initializing
     [java] [Loader] Parsing Project file
     [java] [XalanProcessor] Applying XSL sheet "sbk:/style/stylesheets/book2project.xsl"
     [java] [Loader] Caught java.util.zip.ZipException
     [java] [StyleBook] Caught org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException
     [java] org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException: error in opening zip file
     [java] 	at org.apache.stylebook.Loader.load(Loader.java:61)
     [java] 	at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.getProject(StyleBook.java:121)     [java] 	at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java:85)
     [java] [StyleBook] Error creating project
     [java] Java Result: 3

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | Look for the ridiculous in everything
Technology Development Group | and you will find it.--Jules Renard