Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mustafa Cavus <m....@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/18 13:46:22 UTC

WSDL2C

Hello,

I have a problem wit WSDL2C.

I have read in the manual that I must add the CLASSPATH to the enviroment
variables, before I can use WSDL2C. I have added this:
CLASSPATH=/path-to-the-library/lib
export CLASSPATH

But I have always the same error if I want to generate stub and skeleton
with WSDL2C with the following command:

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri myArithmetik.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u

org/apache/axis2/wsdl/WSDL2C

Thanks

M. Cavus

Re: WSDL2C

Posted by Mustafa Cavus <m....@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I haven't a file "axis.jar". Why It doesn't works if I add the CLASSPATH
variable to the enviroment variables? I have tested if java search in this
directory and it was successful. What is the problem?

Thanks

m. cavus

Re: WSDL2C

Posted by Mustafa Cavus <m....@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I use "axis.sh" this scipt includes all library-files, but it don't works. I
get the same exception. It coudn't be....?

RE: WSDL2C

Posted by ra...@bt.com.