Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Russell <da...@scopetechnology.com> on 2005/01/13 16:27:50 UTC

Information using JSWDP and Tomcat

Ok I need some clarification on some things with the JWSDP and Tomcat 5
+.

I am interested in deploying a JAX-RPC web service on Tomcat 5+ non
jwsdp, is this even possible?

The main reasons being:

1.	For deployment purposes, we would rather not have to install
development tools (JWSDP) to get the system up and running and the JDK
(which has apparently been solved in Tomcat 5.5).
2.	Simply installing the required libraries and configuring tomcat
for JWSDP is preferred

Or do I have to use the Tomcat container provided by Sun and install the
JDK and the JWSDP?

Thanks in advance

Dave