Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/05/09 08:39:38 UTC

[REPORT] May 2017

Hi guys,

I prepared the podling report for this month:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2017

Please, take a look and let me know if I forgot something and you want changes.

Thanks!
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [REPORT] May 2017

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
For your information, I have setup some goals on our Google Analytics
account and it seems we are getting about 20% conversion rate which I find
quite nice considering the project is not very well known.

I'm attaching a screenshot with the details. Let me know if you have any
questions:

cheers,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Re: [REPORT] May 2017

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hello JB,