Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2014/09/17 15:32:47 UTC

Re: [jclouds 1.8]Support for multiple NICs and floating IPs features for vcloud

> Does jclouds 1.8 has $subject?

I'm not aware of any recent changes to the vcloud support in jclouds
surrounding those. I can't see anything obvious related to those
features in the vCloud and related APIs [1], but perhaps I've missed
something..?

ap

[1]
http://jclouds.apache.org/reference/javadoc/1.8.x/org/jclouds/vcloud/VCloudApi.html

Re: [jclouds 1.8]Support for multiple NICs and floating IPs features for vcloud

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately i do not have an account that can be used for my testing at
the moment :(. I would be very happy to take this and do the testing if i
had.
May be in the future i can.

Thanks.

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.