Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org> on 2020/02/17 08:38:16 UTC

Problems with SSE processing

Hi all,

it looks like a user has found an error in the way CXF handles SSE
processing. Could anybody confirm if the handling is correct?

The issue was originally filed to Aries JAX-RS Whiteboard, but I asked
the reporter to file it to CXF since this feature is provided by CXF.

Thx a ton in advance.

Carlos.

Re: Problems with SSE processing

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Carlos,

Yes, we've seen the issue reported, haven't time to look into it yet, but
will update the ticket with the findings shortly. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Carlos,

I was able to look at the issue report and confirm that the CXF implementation does not follow
the specification with respect to pipeline processing in case of SSE. We'll try to prioritize
the work on the fix, thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko