Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/02/24 00:59:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 4.3.0

Hello,

This is the vote for Apache Curator version 4.3.0

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are provided for
convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12345141

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/4.3.0/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/4.2.0/>

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1048

The tag to be voted upon:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tag;h=5c517465392710d42944654d2d246e1b1e23001a

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 4.3.0

Posted by shay shimony <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Hash matches
Tests pass