Posted to dev@community.apache.org by rukhsana afroz <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/22 01:33:42 UTC

Regarding GSoC

Hi,

I want to address the attention from the administrative people of this
group. Are you participating in GSoC program this year? If so, which part of
this project, you want to enhance? If you could give me a little bit idea
about that, it would be great help for me. I am very interested to work on
this project.

Thanks
Ruby

--
Rukhsana Ruby
Phd Student

Re: Regarding GSoC

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Ruby,

Look for an apache project that you are interested in and get in touch
with the developers (via the dev mailing list of this project). If you
show great interest on the project and want to contribute to it
through GSoC, I am sure that there will be someone who agrees to
mentor you ;)

Regards,
Jakob

--