Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by joe <jo...@sgweb.net> on 2003/06/01 08:53:23 UTC

Thanks to John and Geralyn

Hi john and geralyn, thanks for the warmly and prompt reply. I think now at
least i know what is going on.However, i'm still unsure of the following
things:

1) Based on John wonderful's Howto, i think you are using both mod_jk.so and
mod_jk-2.0.43.so. I was wondering is it a typo or this should be the way.
Kind of confused here when i saw version appearing on it.

2) I had tried downloading mod_jk2 source connector from jakarta website but
i have problem building the connectors. I tried to build by first modifying
the workers.properties to suits my configuration and then followed by
invoking 'ant' command on it. It gave me this error, saying
/usr/local/tomcat-jk2-connector/coyote/.... not found. My check with the
folder is that there isn't such a folder named coyote. What should be the
proper way to build mod-jk2? or can i just use the binary version available
on apache website which is meant for apache 2.0.42, wherelse i'm using
2.0.46?

Regards,
Joe