Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 04:12:19 UTC

Re: Revision 640355's Fixes violate RFC 2616 [was Revision 639197's Fixes violate RFC 2616]

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> The revision should be corrected as, 640355. Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Regards,
> Senaka
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It seems that Revision 639197 has replaced "Axis2C/1.3.0" with "Axis2/C
> > 1.3.0" which is a violation of "Product Tokens specification" in RFC
> 2616.
> > I recently corrected this, but, it seems that it has got back to what it
> > was. :(... I apologize for the missing comment.

I made this change while replacing that string with a macro. I didn't aware
about RFC 2616, will make necessary changes.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://nethu.org/

Re: Revision 640355's Fixes violate RFC 2616 [was Revision 639197's Fixes violate RFC 2616]

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

Thanks.

Also let's make it a practice to include references to such documents in
the future. I'm at guilt for most such missing comments in portions that I
have added. I'm a bit busy this week. I will try to trace such instances
and add relevant documentation in the coming week.

Regards,
Senaka