Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/23 00:39:18 UTC

Jira cleanup and M5 planning

I'd like to request that (at least) committers go through the bugs
assigned to them, those they have created, and the unassigned bugs and
think if they are still relevant, are critical for m4 (hopefully none),
  are easy enough to fix to make it into m5, or should be postponed
until later.  I just went through this and found a  bunch of very old
bugs that were no longer relevant.  We can always change our minds, but
at least cleaning out non-bugs would give us less to think about.

thanks
david jencks