Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephane Delort <St...@edag.de> on 2004/07/07 12:11:24 UTC

jxpath and cforms

Hello,

playing with cforms, I made 2 forms (let call them f1 and f2).
- f1: the user puts his name and firstname
- f2 : the user puts more information.

my problem is : I would like to display the name and firstname filled in
f1, in f2.
One of the way to do that might be using jxpath, but I don't know if the
concept is right.
(it will mean include the jxpath header in the cfoms template and add the
jxgenerator in my related sitemap pipeline[?])

thanks for any advice,
Stephane

Re: jxpath and cforms

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 07/lug/04, alle 12:11, Stephane Delort ha scritto:

> One of the way to do that might be using jxpath, but I don't know if
> the
> concept is right.
> (it will mean include the jxpath header in the cfoms template and add
> the
> jxgenerator in my related sitemap pipeline[?])

Yes, this is fine. Generate your form template via JXTemplateGenerator
instead of FileGenerator and pass all the necessary objects to the
template as a second argument to the Form.showForm function.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/