Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Steve Florence <sf...@ypm.com> on 2016/06/29 15:46:30 UTC

Unsubscribe - 3rd time

Re: Unsubscribe - 3rd time

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Indeed Nicholas very valid point

Example of the new email listings like below for ISUG etc that allow all
options including unsubscribe

-----End Original Message-----

*Site Links:* View post online
<http://my.isug.com/p/fo/st/post=48588&anc=p48588#p48588>   View mailing
list online <http://my.isug.com/p/fo/si/topic=365>   Start new thread via

Use of this email content is governed by the terms of service at:
http://my.isug.com/p/cm/ld/fid=464
------------------------------

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com