Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/01/04 23:50:26 UTC

Any volunteers for FOSDEM audio/video recording?

If you are going to attend FOSDEM and to be present for most of the time
in the Open Document Editors devroom (our devroom!) on Saturday 1
February, please volunteer for helping with audio/video recording,
otherwise our devroom talks won't be recorded and made available online.

No previous experience with audio/video is necessary, volunteers can
take a short training at FOSDEM during the opening session and you can
also volunteer for a few hours; you needn't cover the whole day.

Just state your availability here and I will take care of putting you in
contact with the FOSDEM organizers.

Regards,
   Andrea.