Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Surendran, Shine" <Sh...@gs.com> on 2008/04/29 15:13:43 UTC

How to write rows into an existing power point table using hslf

Hi

I have a power point slide containing a Table.
I can read the table headings columns by iterating over the ShapeGroup
object.
Does POI - HSLF provide any mechanism to write records into that table.

Thanks
Shine

Re[2]: How to write rows into an existing power point table using hslf

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.

> Is there any way by which I can make a table report, say I'm reading the
> data from
> Database and create the records. Is it possible to get the Anchor of the
> header and
> Replicate the same below.

Not yet, although it seems to be a good improvement. I will see if I can
include it in the upcoming POI-3.1.

Yegor

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.