Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/31 19:38:20 UTC

javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed

I'm not sure if I should be asking this here, or on a cxf or activemq
mailing list, but I've been doing some testing and I started getting the
following error repeatedly.  Is there something that I can include in my
configuration that would prevent this from happening, or that can get my jms
sender component out of this state?  Or does someone know why this can
happen?

ERROR - JmsComponent                   - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:192.168.1.5-11731324b65-27:134
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {urn://notification.service}NotificationJmsService
  endpoint: notificationServiceJmsProvider
  in: Unable to display: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of
file.
]
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.checkClosed(
ActiveMQSession.java:581)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.createTextMessage(
ActiveMQSession.java:393)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jms.DefaultJmsMarshaler.toJMS(
DefaultJmsMarshaler.java:82)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jms.DefaultJmsMarshaler.toJMS(
DefaultJmsMarshaler.java:106)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jms.AbstractJmsProcessor.fromNMS(
AbstractJmsProcessor.java:164)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jms.multiplexing.MultiplexingProviderProcessor.process
(MultiplexingProviderProcessor.jav
a:136)
        at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(
AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
        at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(
AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
        at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(
BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(
DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(
AbstractFlow.java:170)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(
SedaFlow.java:167)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(
SedaQueue.java:134)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Dec 31, 2007 1:36:45 PM
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBITransportFactorysetDeliveryChannel
INFO: configuring DeliveryChannel:
org.apache.servicemix.common.EndpointDeliveryChannel@145d1ef
Dec 31, 2007 1:36:45 PM
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptorhandleMessage
INFO: Inbound Message

Thanks,
Ryan