Posted to user@struts.apache.org by victor gu <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/22 20:42:31 UTC

about dependent lists

Hi, Guys:

I have two lists, when I select an item from the first
list, the second list will be populated based on the
selected item. The results will be got from database
in action class. The first list will be pre-populated,
not the second. Here are my questions: do I need
another action class taking care of selecting part?
Once I select the item from the first list, I will get
this item in action class, then get results, how can I
send them back and populate the second list? Or There
are other better and easier ways to achieve this?

thanks,

victor