Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Techy Teck <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 22:31:58 UTC

NumberFormatException while inserting JSON document through zkCli

I am trying to update one of our znode data from zkCli. And I am trying to
insert simple json document in one of our znode data.

And whenever I execute the below command from cli, I always get below error
-

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 110] set
/example/json"{\"script\":\"#!/bin/bash echo Hello NewWorld\"}"
*Command failed: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "echo"*

Does anyone know what wrong I am doing here?