Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/06/28 17:25:46 UTC

obiz.rc fedora 7

# If root is running this script, su to $OFBIZ_USER first
if [ "$UID" = "0" ]; then
    exec su - $OFBIZ_USER -c "$0 $1"
fi

I am using a command line thru web admin
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ofbiz restart
as root.
getting permission denied. on the
-c "$0 $1"
any linux gurus know what might cause this.

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
It forgives, some errors in the English, i'm brazilian :D

update the application controller.

create you controler.
create a .ftl file, out to XML type.
Generate a service to your business logic.

Or, purchase or create the API Handlers, and get results without FreeMarker.

You it is a developer?

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Mathius Allo <mg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Mathius Allo <mg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Chris,

  I would like to refresh certain part of my screen such as dropdown in the background. User should not be aware that the screen has been refreshed.

  Regards,
  Mathius Allo

Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  AJAX is a pretty broad term. What is it that you're trying to do?

---------------------------------

Re: Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Does OfBiz support Ajax?

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks that got me to the next level of problems
I added the user ofbiz with RE.

Krzysztof Podejma sent the following on 6/28/2007 2:43 PM:

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
if [ "$UID" != "0" ]; then
     exec su - $OFBIZ_USER -c "$0 $1"
fi

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I checked all directories, both user and group are ofbiz

Krzysztof Podejma sent the following on 6/28/2007 8:35 AM:

Re: obiz.rc fedora 7

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.