Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by kevin hammond <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/10 22:31:24 UTC

Screenshots of JMeter in action...

Hi all,

As an update to the JMeter web site, I would like to
add a link to a JMeter Screenshots page.  This would
be a great place to show new users and non-users some
of the cool things that JMeter can do.

I am looking for real-life examples of you are using
JMeter.  Use your favorite screenshot/caputre utility
to capture the JMeter window.  A cool example would be
a graph full of data.  Or, a complex tree of
controllers, visualizers, etc.

Email me at khammond25@home.com the following items:
1. One or more screenshots (preferably in GIF format).
2. Your name and company name (optional); let me know
if you want me to include this information on the web
page.
3. One or two sentence summary describing the
screenshot(s).

I thought it would be better to use my personal email
instead of the mailing list, so that people's
mailboxes would get full of images.  Inboxes on free
email services can get full rather quickly.

If someone additional would like to receive the
submissions, then respond to this email.

Comments, questions?

Thanks,
Kevin Hammond