Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by abhi4j <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/07 16:07:55 UTC

Apache Geronimo not starting on localhost

I am working with Apache geronimo 3 along with Eclipse Juno IDE..I am working
on Xubuntu 12.10 platform with IBM java 7 sdk. I am getting folllowing error
while starting geronimo.
<http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/file/n3986536/error.png>

Please help.

Re: Apache Geronimo not starting on localhost

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:07 AM, abhi4j <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working with Apache geronimo 3 along with Eclipse Juno IDE..I am working
> on Xubuntu 12.10 platform with IBM java 7 sdk. I am getting folllowing error
> while starting geronimo.
> <http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/file/n3986536/error.png>
>
> Please help.

geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0.0/var/log/geronimo.log

This file contains the server's log. You'll need to look in that file to see what type of error you are receiving.

--kevan