Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2019/06/02 23:01:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.4.0 (Release Candidate 1)

Hi folks,

Any info I can provide and help you to evaluate the release candidate?

Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> 於 2019年5月28日 週二 下午8:37寫道:

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

only found time to check the signatures and checksum. Played for the first time with fedora deployments, seems to have some rough edges, but basically works.

+1

Olaf

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Let me close it up!

With 5 binding +1s, 0 non-binding +1, and no -1, or +-0 votes.
The vote for 1.4.0 release passes.

Binding +1s:
  Olaf Flebbe
  YoungWoo Kim
  Evans Ye
  Jun He
  Konstantin Boudnik

Thank you all for voting, testing, and giving feedback to make this release
happen.
I'll do the final step to publish the release shortly.

Thanks,
Evans

Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> 於 2019年6月12日 週三 下午5:29寫道:

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.