Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Emerson Posadas <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 17:22:34 UTC

undefined symbol: svn_log_changed_path_dup

As posted here:
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2007-02/0559.shtml
I'm having some troubles importing the svn.repos into python and i
haven't found any solutions to this issue.

This are my software versions:
Python 2.5
gcc 4.0.3
swig 1.3.31
subversion 1.4.3

Thanks!

Re: undefined symbol: svn_log_changed_path_dup

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Emerson Posadas wrote:

> As posted here:
> http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2007-02/0559.shtml
> I'm having some troubles importing the svn.repos into python and i
> haven't found any solutions to this issue.

This list pertains to development of Subversion itself.  Please keep
this type of question on the users mailing list.

From your original message:

  >>> import svn.repos
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    File "/usr/local/lib/svn-python/svn/repos.py", line 19, in <module>
      from libsvn.repos import *
    File "/usr/local/lib/svn-python/libsvn/repos.py", line 5, in <module>
      import _repos
  ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libsvn_swig_py-1.so.0: undefined symbol:
  svn_log_changed_path_dup

svn_log_changed_path_dup() is defined in the libsvn_subr module, which
libsvn_swig_py must be linked against.  Make sure libsvn_subr is
available to Python at runtime (e.g. in LD_LIBRARY_PATH).